Eddy Current Testing
Have Any Question Call Us Now
Eddy Current Testing (ET)Level 2
The course is mainly intended to provide a thorough understanding of principles of Eddy current and effective implementation in the work site by proper practical training and demonstrations. It also covers the fundamentals of material and processes.
- Fundamentals of Electricity and Magnetism
- Manufacturing related discontinuities
- Eddy current testing system
- VApplications of Eddy current testing
- Reference Blocks - Welds/Tubes
- Interpretation and Evaluation
- Advantages and Limitations of Eddy Current Testing
- Written Instruction for Level 1
- Evaluation and confirmation of test reports
- ISO standards
Training hours: 88 hours (9 days).
Experience: 12 months
Eddy Current Testing (ET) Level 3
In additionto Level 2, detailed understanding of ET ISO standards and in-depth training on how to write Technical Procedures for different configurations.
In addition to course outline mentioned in Level 2, Level 3 will have in depth coverage of the above contents and also detailed knowledge of how to classify and assess observations, analyse the results and compare them to codes and standards.
Training hours: 48hours (5 days).
Experience: 18 months (Engineering/ 2yrs Diploma) / 36 months