Magnetic Particle Testing
Welds/ Casting /Forging – Available as Single sector and Pre- and in-service including Manufacturing
Have Any Question Call Us Now
Magnetic Particle Testing Level 2 (Reference ISO/TS 25107:2019)
The course is mainly intended to provide the thorough understand of principles of Magnetic Particle Testing and effective implementation in the work site by proper practical training and demonstrations. It also covers the fundamentals of material and processes.
- Introduction to Magnetic Particle Testing
- Basic Physical Phenomena – Electrical and Magnetic properties
- Typical discontinuities in welds, casting, forging and roller products and their indications
- Testing parameters – Magnetization and Detection media
- Equipment – Different types
- Verification of magnetization
- Lighting levels verification
- Selection of techniques
- Written Instructions for Level 1
- Health and Safety
- ISO standards
Training hours: 40 hours (4 days).
Experience: 4 months
Magnetic Particle Testing Level 3
In addition to Level 2, detailed understanding of MT ISO standards and in-depth training on how to write Technical Procedures for different configurations.
In addition to course outline mentioned in Level 2, Level 3 will have in depth coverage of the above contents and also detailed knowledge of how to classify and assess observations, analyse the results and compare them to codes and standards.
Training hours: 32 hours (4 days).
Experience: 12 months (Engineering/ 2yrs Diploma) / 24 months