Have Any Question Call Us Now
Radiography Testing Level 2 (Reference ISO/TS 25107:2019)
The course is mainly intended to provide the thorough understand of principles of Radiography Testing and effective implementation in the work site by proper practical training and demonstrations. It also covers the fundamentals of material and processes.
- Properties of X-ray and Gamma Radiation
- Generation of X-radiation
- Origin of Gamma Radiation
- Interaction of radiation with matter
- Properties of film systems and screens
- Geometry of radiographic exposures
- Typical weld discontinuities
- Defects in Castings
- Influence on detectability
- Design and operation of X-ray machines
- Design and operation of Gamma Ray devices
- Information about the test object
- Developing process
- Codes and Standards for Welding and casting
- Special Techniques
- Image Quality Indicators
- Written Instruction for Level 1
- Evaluation of Radiographs
- Classification of imperfections
- ISO standards
Training hours: 120 hours (12 days).
Experience: 12 months
Radiography Testing Level 3
In addition to Level 2, detailed understanding of RT ISO standards and in-depth training on how to write Technical Procedures for different configurations.
In addition to course outline mentioned in Level 2, Level 3 will have in depth coverage of the above contents and also detailed knowledge of how to classify and assess observations, analyse the results and compare them to codes and standards.
Training hours: 40 hours (4 days).
Experience: 18 months (Engineering/ 2yrs Diploma) / 36 months